Tuesday 23 July 2013

Surgery tomorrow...........

My bag is packed and I will be picked up between 4am and 4.30am in the morning (no food after midnight and no fluids after 5am).  Eeek!

I really appreciated washing my hair earlier - I'm not sure when I will be able to do it again (I'm well stocked up on dry shampoo).

I was looking at my bra drawer earlier and thinking how odd that I might never wear any of my bras again (I own a LOT of undies).  I am not looking forward to having to wear the post surgery bras for the next few weeks.  I love lingerie and will have to wait a number of months before my breasts are healed from the second op to know what my new size will be - then I will set about renewing my lingerie collection :D

I'll post from Dolan Park in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment