Monday 29 July 2013

Compression bras and bust measurement

The large bras I ordered, to replace the medium ones I thought were too tight, arrived this morning. They are too large (doh!!) and, I now realise, the medium ones are fitting me perfectly.

I will return the large ones to Macom - where I bought them.  Incidentally, if you are considering buying post surgery garments/bras, I definitely recommend Macom, the quality is great and my experience of their customer service (delivery, returns, being kept informed when stock was due in etc...) has been excellent.

I'm getting used to wearing compression bras and feel less concerned about having to wear them for such a length of time.  Certain necklines just require a few of the top fastenings to be left undone.

I measured my bust yesterday and was surprised to see I have only lost an inch as a result of the op.  I now have a 40" bust.  This reduces to 37" when I am wearing a compression bra so I look much more flat chested than I actually am.

For this reason it might be difficult to conceal the fact that I have had surgery from some people........



No comments:

Post a Comment