Wednesday 24 July 2013

Couldn't hope to feel better than I do at this stage :)

I have a small amount of discomfort but nothing significant (certainly nothing that would warrant pain relief). The discomfort definitely increases when I use my arms.

I am having to concentrate really hard to stop myself from bearing any weight on them; when getting on or off of the bed and/or shuffling my position for example.

I messaged my amazing best girlfriend telling her that I was struggling to not use my arms and she responded stating I was supposed to act "like a t-rex". Genius!!!! That has helped so much. I just embody my inner t-rex and I stop trying to use my arms :D

I've eaten most of a delicious salad - took my time so as not to cause my BP to crash.



Yummy :)



I couldn't be more content (other than if I were at home in my incredible hubby's arms).  The wifi is a godsend - I cannot get a phone signal so I have been able to FaceTime and Skype him instead. It is lovely to be able to see him and I know he is reassured at being able to see me (and my new titties!)





No comments:

Post a Comment