Sunday 28 July 2013

Day four post surgery......

.....and all is well :)

I did a fair amount of walking yesterday. Needed to get out of the house; as it is torture to me to be at home and not be able to do housework. I keep doing bits (putting a wash load in the machine, cleaning a toilet, sweeping a floor type thing) and regretting it due to pain.

Walking is using legs not arms :)

I walked my dog on his usual morning walk and then, an hour or so later, round to my mum & pop's house for a cuppa (had to go there to stop myself attempting to vacuum the lounge carpet). My gorgeous husband hoovered it (when he got home from golf) so I could come home again ;)

In the afternoon husband, youngest son and I went shopping for some new clothes for son. Again no use of arms (it is so difficult when I feel so well). It was great to be doing something!

------------





Boob update:

Nipples looking much better this morning. 

Yellow bruising, not there at all yesterday, is really starting to show above the dressings.


day four post-op - bruising (yellow) starting to show above the dressings




close-up of bruising







No comments:

Post a Comment