Thursday 25 July 2013

Mr Russo came to see me this morning......

.... and has just left.  The surgery went very well from his perspective - couldn't have gone better he said.

He removed 100ml of fat from my right breast to even out the sizing. He had a look at how they are today and was clearly delighted with his work - as am I   (:  

He looked at my new titties with much more reverence than he looked at the old ones I can tell you!!!

Now it's down to me to look after myself properly:
  • Must not get the dressings or site wet for 2 weeks.
  • Need to wear post-op bras - day and night - for at least a month (to ensure good final shape).
  • No heavy lifting or strenuous exercise for 6 weeks.
  • Not to bear weight on my arms for at least a week. 
  • Attend wound care appointments with nurse at the Southampton clinic (usually 7 & 14 days). 


Mr Russo said over the next few weeks my breasts will drop a little and the fullness at the top will flatten out - that will be rectified with the implants.

I will see him again in a month and at that stage we will be able to discuss when the implant surgery can take place. 



sexy post-op compression bra - flattering (NOT!!)




------------


In other news:

Cannula is now out - YAY!  Hospital bracelets removed :) and I'm waiting for my driver to come and collect me (I was told 7am but I think that changed because Mr Russo wanted to see me).

The hand the cannula was in is quite stiff and swollen.  My wedding, engagement and eternity rings, usually loose on my finger, will barely go on.





No comments:

Post a Comment