Friday 26 July 2013

Day two post surgery photos

I'm feeling much better today :)  I slept much better than I anticipated.  Laying flat initially 'pulled' a little on the boob crease incisions but was then very comfortable :)

I have realised my compression bras are too tight.  I'm ordering some in a larger size and in the meantime wearing one with the top fastenings undone - that greatly reduces the burning sensation and makes my nipples much more comfortable.  My breasts are still very well supported.



Two days post-op





side view





right nipple bruising becoming more visible



Maybe taking arnica has been beneficial.  Certainly I am not experiencing bruising anything like I had anticipated.

------------

I'm planning on going for a nice walk with my dog this morning.  Walking will exercise my legs and not put undue strain on my arms so all good there.  Luckily he is a well behaved dog who doesn't usually pull on the lead - but just incase I will tie his lead around my waist :)










No comments:

Post a Comment