Wednesday 24 July 2013

Pre-op meeting with Mr Russo

Mr Russo has just been to see me. He jotted down some of his thoughts about what he needs to do once I am under the anaesthetic.  See picture below that I took of his jottings.......


Mr Russo's surgery notes :). -  photo taken in mirror (breasts are reversed)

He is going to reduce my right boob in size so the two should be more even (to be honest until I met Mr Russo nobody had ever pointed out the great disparity in the size of my breasts!!).  I think the way he is thinking about this surgery is as a foundation for my eventual implant surgery :)

The way he looks at my boobies is far from flattering - lol.  The way he handles them is hardly gentle either. I'm a bit sore already and he hasn't been near me with a scalpel yet!!

I am second on the surgery list so should be going down in about an hour.........

------------

I've managed to do a pee in the sample pot as well :). My nurse will never know I completely failed the simple task she set me when I arrived :)

------------

I will try to update again later today (if I'm up to it that is).




1 comment:

  1. Breast implant or Augmentation of the breast consists of insertion of a silicone bag (prosthesis) under the breast (submammary) rounder the breast and chest muscle (subpectoral) and then fillingthe bag with saline (salt water).
    thanks
    Smitashah

    ReplyDelete