Thursday 25 July 2013

Home and resting......

.........finally :)

I arrived home at 10.30 (great driver brought me home - very chatty and interesting).  







When I got in I did too much (naughty me) unpacking and light housework bits and bobs.  I was very aware that I'd done too much as I was in pain :(

I took a couple of co-codamol (the hospital sent a box home with me) and have been sitting quietly since.

Lesson learnt: REST!! 



------------



Boob update:

I am experiencing burning in both breasts (more in the right), particularly along the boob crease and around the areola.

Pain down the side of both breasts and radiating up into my arms (my 'reward' for not resting when I first arrived home). 

Bruising is becoming more visible and my nipples are looking (and feeling) very sore.



No comments:

Post a Comment