Wednesday 24 July 2013

I'm back from surgery (:

Surgery took longer than I had imagined (I hadn't actually asked how long it would take).  I went in at 10.30 and was taken to recovery ay 13.30.

I am now back in my room, sipping water and breathing oxygen to help flush the anaesthetic out of my system.

I'm a bit sore but that's only to be expected. Been told I must not use my arms to push myself up or bear any weight at all for a week.  That is going to be tricky. Just trying to get myself comfy on my bed - whilst focusing fully on not using my arms - resulted in my twice nearly doing exactly that!

I haven't been out of bed yet but I've done my best to get a couple of shots of  my new titties. 



One hour post surgery



Titties MK-2



Right breast that most of the hard work was done on.......

The soreness is mostly in my left breast (which is odd because it is the right breast that Mr Russo reduced as well as lifted) and is a throbbing sensation (pain I guess).  Both breasts have pain particularly around the areola area and feel like they are burning (although not excessively so). 

I am unexpectedly not feeling sleepy at all - quite alert infact - but I do feel woozy and a bit dizzy. 

Water, water, water.....

I'm on half hourly Obs from the nurses.


No comments:

Post a Comment