Saturday 27 July 2013

Day three post surgery......

I am feeling much better than I would have imagined at this stage post-surgery.  I spent a few hours in my mum's garden with her yesterday afternoon, drinking tea and gossiping :) (I phoned my mum and  told her I had surgery when I returned home from the hospital on Thursday).

I'm about to take the dog out for another walk.

Because I feel so well it is becoming increasingly difficult not to overuse my arms.  I'm a tad obsessive about housework and there is cleaning that I want to be getting on with.  I am not doing it but that is taking a lot of effort!





Day three post-op






Right nipple looking much more battered than left...


I am going to keep a close eye on my right nipple.  I'm not overly concerned at this stage and I know it is to be expected that it will be in a worse state than the left (due to the reduction on that side) but I also know potential for nipple loss is more likely on that side.






Close up of right nipple

No comments:

Post a Comment