Tuesday 30 July 2013

Day six post surgery......

.........and I can see lots of changes in my breasts.  Bruising appears to be subsiding and my boobs are definitely dropping.  The flesh is much softer too. 

My right breast has dropped slightly lower than left.  

Until today I had been very surprised at how symmetrical my breasts have appeared (except the look of the nipples) as I had expected the amount of swelling to be different in each breast.  Especially since I had, essentially, a different procedure on the right side (with the reduction).




Day six post surgery





Breasts definitely dropping now


Yesterday I made a 'wound care' appointment at my local clinic for midday on Thursday.  Finally I will get to see what is under the dressings.

I hope the nurse won't mind me taking a few snaps as/when she has removed the dressings - especially if she will be applying fresh dressings.



No comments:

Post a Comment