Monday 29 July 2013

Day five post surgery.......


......and, despite yesterdays' dog walking incident, I am feeling really good.

I was looking closely at yesterdays' photos, last night, and I noticed that what I thought was evidence of a bleed (after my dog bolted) was there in my day four post-op photos (which were taken before that happened).  

Phew, hurrah and yay :D!!

My husband took me out for a late and VERY leisurely lunch yesterday afternoon and a spot of shopping at Jack Wills - I got a bargain of a dress in the sale and some knickers (should make wearing the compression bras less of a challenge to my obsessive need for bra and pants to match - because these were bought with the intention of not matching ;) ).



------------


Boob update:

More bruising coming out.  I also think they are starting to drop a little (as Mr Russo said they would).



Five days post-op




Left side



Right side


No comments:

Post a Comment