Wednesday 31 July 2013

Day seven post surgery........

.........and I am getting increasing sensation in my boobs.  It isn't painful enough to warrant taking pain killers but I am aware of discomfort, burning, and soreness on the boob crease incisions and around the areola (less so on the vertical seam).  

I am also getting sporadic stabbing pains inside both breasts (although predominantly the left) and nipples (mostly the right).

I slept with a pillow under the backs of my knees last night.  It was very comfortable and the aches in my back, hips and legs have diminished this morning so I'm thinking that is perhaps the way to go.





Day seven post-op




As the sensation returns to my breasts I am curiously aware how 'not mine' they feel.  Or more accurately: have felt.  As the numbness recedes I am connecting with them as my new titties :)

I guess although I wasn't really aware of it, until now, I have been looking at and appreciating my boobies but not fully recognising that they are mine :D



No comments:

Post a Comment