Friday 24 January 2014

Two weeks post augmentation...........



.............and, physically, I am feeling absolutely fine. I'm back to pre-op energy levels and for 90%+ of the time I totally forget I had surgery two weeks ago.

I've had a very busy week at work and have been away from home for most of it. The last two nights were spent in hotels and laying flat on my back to sleep. Back ache (like I had after the first op) was a real problem last night. I'm home again now so I'll be sleeping upright on my chaise lounge again. I have rebuilt my 'pillow fort' and am snuggled into it as I type :).

I've mostly tried to not look at my breasts this week - thus no photos. Righty is still deformed and I find it upsetting to look at it so, for the most part, I haven't. I cannot do anything to change it so obsessing won't make any difference.

I watched 'Botched up Bodies' on television last night. It's about cosmetic surgeries that have gone wrong. The series started the night before my op; for obvious reasons I decided it wasn't a good idea for me to watch it that night. There were a couple of women on last nights show having 'botched' breast surgery corrected by consultant surgeons. I am beginning to wonder if that will be my future.

Mario Russo still hasn't responded to my email. I sent it 12 days ago. I don't expect to receive a response now. I will see the nurse on Tuesday and will express my concerns to her and especially my disappointment that Mr Russo has not had the courtesy to even acknowledge my email. I will ask if I can forward the email to her and ask her to forward it to Mr Russo.









No comments:

Post a Comment