Wednesday 15 January 2014

Five days post augmentation.....



......and I cannot see any changes in how my breasts are looking.  I am getting more used to them looking this way though so it is less distressing to look at righty.




Five days post augmentation




I sat up late last night and was online reading lots and lots of women and surgeons reiterating what I already know (but am struggling to hold onto) that it is very early days for me to despair; and most women's implants will settle into the 'pouch' the surgeon created for them 6weeks - 6months post surgery.

Most women have implants sitting way too high in their breast for the first few weeks/months - I certainly have that and, although, I was hoping for more fullness at the top of my breast I can see that when the implants settle the shape of both breasts will be so much more natural and easy on the eye.

I am keen to avoid further surgery but do know that if the suture line on my right breast does heal in that shape that revision surgery would be an option.




side view - lefty






side view - righty




More thoughts:

I need to be patient and stop stressing about the current shape of my right breast.

I think the fact that I had started to adore my pre-op titties, after the horrors of how they had looked at points in my original post-op experience, is adding to my distress.  I looked back over this blog earlier and reminded myself that my titties looked like this eight days post mastopexy:






How my breasts looked eight days post mastopexy - posted today to remind myself that time really is a great healer!




And a mere 5 months later they were looking like this:



5 months on from the last photo my breasts were looking like this!







No comments:

Post a Comment