Sunday 12 January 2014

Two days post augmentation surgery......


...and I am feeling remarkably well.  I'm being much more sensible than after my first op.  I am resting; it is so, so difficult for me not to clean and tidy.  My husband was playing golf all day yesterday and to let him do everything when he got home (around 16.15) was very difficult for me.  Especially as he was tired himself and was getting frustrated at all of the mess our 3 children had made (I say 'children' but they are 20, 18 and 15 and perfectly able to clean up after themselves).  I feel 'lazy' sitting here whilst he sorts washing, cooks our dinner and brings me cups of tea and glasses of water!

He has gone off to play golf again today and I am trying to resist all of the things that I can see need doing (hoovering, polishing, sorting dry washing, hanging wet washing, topping up fish tank with water etc....)  I am managing to only do the things I absolutely cannot leave: kitchens and bathrooms are impossible for me to cope with if they are dirty so I am running a cloth around them and splashing some CIF and bleach around but other than that........

I slept wonderfully.  I was very tired.  I made myself a 'pillow fort' on the sofa (chaise lounge bit of a large corner sofa) and slept very comfortably propped up on 6 lovely feather and down pillows with a large cushion under my knees/lower legs.  That is where I am sitting right now - sooooooo comfy!!

This morning I washed my hair over the bath - I'm surprised not to be experiencing significant difficulty raising my arms as I know a lot of women do post augmentation.  I then had a shallow bath and shaved my legs and underarms etc.  Bliss :)  I took great care to not get my dressings wet.



Titty update:


I am trying not to panic about the 'deformity' that I see in my right breast.  I know this is very early days post-op.  I know from my first op that the changes over the first few weeks and months will be significant.

I am not experiencing anything like the level of discomfort I expected.  But I am, again, being more sensible than last time and taking the pain relief I was prescribed.  Seeing what was under my dressings - when they were removed after the first op was a real eye opener and this time I am determined to rest, and to allow my body to do as much healing as possible before I return to work a week on Monday.



Two days post-augmentation





Side view



No comments:

Post a Comment