Thursday 30 January 2014

Feeling more hopeful.......



..........today :)

Since my appointment with the nurse on Tuesday (around 30 hours ago) my right breast has significantly improved in appearance.

Perhaps the dressings being removed has had an impact, maybe my having booked an appointment with Mr Russo on Monday has terrified it into behaving ;), or it might just be the implant is dropping into position.  Whatever the reason the deformity has definitely started to even out.

Righty is far from perfect but the improvement in the last two days is very noticeable.  

Maybe I won't need revision surgery after all?  Fingers crossed.








I am trying not to obsess about my tittys; although that's easier said than done.  I'll take some photos on Sunday (I'm away in Belfast working from tomorrow until then) and hope the improvement in righty is apparent in them.




No comments:

Post a Comment