Tuesday 28 January 2014

Nurse agrees that my right breast is not okay......


..........and will need revision surgery to correct the issue.

I had review appointment with Louise, nurse at my local THG clinic, this morning.  She removed the dressings and said the incisions are healing beautifully.  I told her my concerns about righty and she initially (when I was lying down) said she was sure that time would rectify the issue.  

When I stood up and showed her the 'deformity' that the suture line problem creates she agreed that it was not okay.  She said she had never seen anything like the issue I have.

I explained that, as the suture line heals, the 'W' shape at the bottom of my right breast becomes more (not less) pronounced.

Louise said I need to see Mr Russo and that, in her opinion, I will need further surgery.  I asked if I would have to pay for that.  She said I would not have to pay anything more.  Particularly as I am so soon post-surgery.  She added that she knew Mr Russo would want me to me happy with the result and clearly I am not.

I am not being 'pernickety' my right breast is deformed as a result of how the incision is healing :(

I have made an appointment to see Mr Russo on Monday (3rd February).  I am hopeful he will be willing to operate sooner rather than later.  I will be very upset if I have to wait another 6 months to heal fully from this op before he will revise the problem with righty

Ho hum........

Although I hate looking at them I've taken a few snaps of my breasts today.




18 days post augmentation




side view lefty





incisions





No comments:

Post a Comment