Monday 13 January 2014

I'm rubbish at resting!!!


I tried.  And I sort of managed it for the first two days post-surgery; with the exception of cleaning kitchen and bathrooms whenever I went in there but - in my opinion - it is unreasonable to expect that I would be able to just leave an unclean basin or toilet.

Today, however, I was unable to resist.  I've dusted and hoovered downstairs and done a few loads of washing, hanging, sorting and folding it.  

Eventually I went to visit my mum to stop myself from doing more.  Sadly my mum is terminally ill with cancer and has had a rough week with infections and the likes.  It was lovely to see her and to have a good catch up and a gossip.

My breasts and my arms are aching this evening so I know doing the housework was not the best way to recover from surgery - I don't recommend it.  I am a little on the OCD side and I just cannot leave it.  I usually work 70+hour weeks and my idea of 'down-time' is allowing myself a whole day to clean my house (it seems less 'cool' when I see it written down like this - heehee).

At least busying myself prevented me from obsessing about my deformed titty.

And in other good news hufband sent me these gorgeous flowers via interflora today <3




Lovely flowers from my gorgeous hufband





very pretty



No comments:

Post a Comment