Tuesday 14 January 2014

Four days post augmentation.......


..............and I am still stressing about the deformation in my right breast.  I know I need to wait and let the implants soften and settle but......

I am trying to focus on the positives.  I am feeling remarkably well and discomfort is minimal.  Driving is not the titty-torture that I experienced post-mastopexy and I am not struggling, as many women do, to do simple things like brush my hair as I can easily hold my arms straight above my head.  My breasts are softening as the swelling reduces and in a compression bra, under clothes, they look absolutely fine (thank goodness); but then again my breasts at the very start of this process looked absolutely fine in a bra and under clothes!

I will be gutted to have invested this much money, time, effort and pain to end up with a deformed right breast!  Actually even if I hadn't invested any of those things I would be gutted to have a deformed right breast - the fact that I have paid (in so many ways) for this makes it more awful.

I am beginning to wish I hadn't had the augmentation surgery and that I had, instead, stuck with my uplifted boobies.

Each time I take off my bra to have a look I am hoping the incision line on the right breast will have evened out, at least a little, and that the implant will have dropped down to a position more similar to the left (at the moment the curve of my left breast is around an inch lower than the right).

My left breast (after the first op) has always been a little bigger than the right but now.............!




Four days post-augmentation 






side view lefty












underside of lefty






side view righty





underside of righty






1 comment: