Friday 17 January 2014

I'm seeing the nurse later today.


The dressings, and possibly the steri-strips, will be removed and I will get my first look at what my naked breasts look like post augmentation.

After the mastopexy I was very excited about this appointment, and for the full reveal of my surgically enhanced breasts.  My experience of total horror at what I saw, on that occasion, has tempered any excitement I might have had today [for the gory details see here].

I recall being in a lot more pain/discomfort once the dressings were removed last time.  Some of that - I'm sure - was psychosomatic, actually seeing the lacerations across my boobies was nothing short of shocking; some was due to the skin and suture lines being made sore by the process of removing the dressings and steri-strips (ouchie); and some was - I guess - that the dressings had been providing some support.

I hope I am better prepared for what I might see today. I also hope I will have a better idea of what the issue with the suture line on righty might be.

I'll update - with photos - later.

Wish me luck.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment