Wednesday 8 January 2014

Two days and counting..........


............until surgery day.

THG phoned today to let me know I will be picked up on Friday morning between 04.00 & 04.30.   My admission time is 07.00. I was told nil-by-mouth from midnight (including water). I protested about having to be without water for so long and was put through to the ward. The person who answered the phone on the ward initially agreed that I was to be entirely nil-by-mouth from midnight. She then asked a colleague who confirmed what I believed should be the case - i.e. that I am permitted water until 05.00.

I am very relieved. I drink a lot of water and dehydrate easily. When I had my breast uplift operation I had post-op issues with low BP (something I suffer with generally) and was required to drink litres and litres of water to try and get it to increase.  I guess that situation would have been worse if I had not drunk for even longer.

It feels a bit surreal that I'll be back at Dolan Park in less than 36 hours.

I will take some final snaps of TT-MkII (titties mark two) tomorrow as TT-MkIII will be returning home from Dolan Park with me on Saturday morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment