Friday 10 January 2014

I'm about to go down to theatre.........


.......I've showered (removing all deodorant etc), dressed in gorgeous surgical gown and stockings (I'll put the paper pants and hairnets on later), had my obs taken, seen the anesthetist and Mr Russo. 

Mr Russo is very pleased with the result of the uplift and is keen (like me) not to increase the size of my breasts too much. Hoping to go up one cup size and to have a fuller more rounded shape. 

I'm second on the surgery list.  Anticipate going down at around 09.30. Surgery should last approx. and hour and will be in recovery for around 30 minutes. All being well I should be back in my room by midday. Giving me the afternoon to snooze and recuperate. 

I'll update this afternoon if I am feeling up to it. 


Mr Russo has been drawing on me again



Mr Mario Russo's boob art 



No comments:

Post a Comment