Monday 13 January 2014

Three days post augmentation........


......and I am increasingly worried about the deformity in the incision line of the right breast.  Looking back over the photos it was nowhere near as apparent in the photo immediately after the op.  It also was not apparent when I saw Mr Russo on Saturday morning.

I am concerned that when the nurse removed the drain (after I saw Mr Russo) that the internal stitches may have been pulled; and that my breast will heal in that shape (please not!!)

The nurse from the local clinic phoned to ask how I am this morning and to make an appointment for my wound check appointment (which will be on Friday ay 11.30).  I asked her for Mr Russo's email address and I have emailed him my concern with photos for him to see.

I am hoping he will be able to reassure me that, in his opinion, the implants will settle and the curve will smooth out.  I wanted him to see the issue at this stage as when he saw me on Saturday morning the breast looked much less deformed.




Three days post-augmentation





side view




No comments:

Post a Comment