Friday 9 August 2013

What a difference a day makes.......

.........I'm feeling much better today; and my boobies are looking like they are actually getting on with the business of healing :D - about time too!!

Hubby says I am looking and sounding better too.

The bruising has almost disappeared on my right breast and the incisions are visibly improved when compared to a couple of days ago.  My energy levels are increasing and I am less achey everywhere but my breasts (which are still sore but improving).






Day 16 post-op





Left side
Bathed in evening sunshine........

































Close up of right breast where wound was oozing
The wound that was oozing on my "righty" (where the vertical scar meets the areola) is healing well.  

The adhesive that remains on both breasts is slowly being washed away. 

Showers rock!! 

My skin is starting to get dry and flaky; I'm looking forward to being healed enough to use moisturiser on my boobies.












No comments:

Post a Comment