Friday 2 August 2013

Getting dressing adhesive off skin

The dressings they used to cover my wounds were very effective in that they kept my 'ouchies' clean and bacteria free.  They were, however, very well adhered to my skin and, after removal, much of the adhesive remained.

I spent over an hour yesterday trying to remove it but with limited success.

The lovely women on Breast Buddies forum suggested I use baby oil (or similar) on a cotton wool pad.

I seriously did not expect to be oiling up my titties this soon after surgery.......... ;)!







I didn't have any baby oil but did have some lovely smelling sanctuary body oil and it has worked very well.  I still have some adhesive on my breasts but it is much improved and my bra doesn't hurt to remove (previously it was well adhered to my boobies and I had peel it away from my poor tender skin)........

I will have another go at removing the remaining adhesive later.







No comments:

Post a Comment