Monday 5 August 2013

Discomfort and feeling useless is getting me down......



....... 12 days is long enough!!

I am getting impatient to be healed and 'up to speed' again.  Earlier today I dragged a basket full of wet laundry from the washing machine to the line (approx. 30 meters) with my foot!

I keep having to remind myself that I am healing; and that - today - I am, no doubt, suffering the consequence of having done too much at the weekend.

I have my second wound appointment with the nurse tomorrow. She will probably remove the steri-strips and not replace them. I hope that will help ease some of the discomfort (the steri-strips are irritating my wounds in places).

Today has been a low point emotionally - ordinarily a bear hug from hubby would be the comfort I would seek :(.................
















No comments:

Post a Comment