Monday 5 August 2013

Breasts looking, and feeling, SMALL ........

........bring on my implants.

Immediately post-op, due to the swelling, I was quietly questioning whether I would want/need implants.  I was thinking my breasts were looking full, round and large enough for me to not want to put myself through further surgery.

The swelling has abated now and my breasts have dropped a little and the fullness has flattened out - just as Mr Russo said it would.

My boobs are feeling much smaller than I am used to and, to me, they look very small.  My torso looks unbalanced (see before and after pics below) with my hips bigger than my chest and I am now certain I want implants.

I'd like to go up a couple of cup sizes.  Which, by my reckoning, would take me back to the size I was pre-op; but with lovely pert titties and cute button nipples that I can be proud of when unclothed - YAY!!!





My torso pre-op





My torso post-op



No comments:

Post a Comment