Thursday 1 August 2013

Day eight post surgery......

.........and I'm feeling anxious and excited in equal measure.  I'm just about to get myself ready to go to my wound care appointment.  I will get to see under the dressings!!

I will see how neat the scars are likely to end up and - for me - most importantly I will get to see how much my areola have been reduced by (and how symmetrical they are - my nipples don't look very alike right now).

I will take pics when I am there and update later.  Wish me luck..........

-----------


Boob update:

Swelling is visibly very much reduced today.  The right and left breast are beginning to look less alike - that is what I'd expected from the start as the right side reduction is much more traumatic than the lift (without reduction) on the left.

The left breast seems to be dropping and settling more than the right - I guess that is par for the course :)



Day eight post-op






Swelling definitely receding - side view showing breasts looking smaller than a few days ago






No comments:

Post a Comment