Friday 16 August 2013

Lots of driving ahead of me today, I'm getting prepared.....



.........for a day of pain.


----------


I am looking at a round trip of 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 hours today (Friday afternoon on M25 and over QEII Bridge so who knows??)

Driving quite simply hurts.  The vibrations cause my breasts to move (internally and a little externally) and the suture lines to rub against the inside of my bra - ouchie, ouchie, ouchie!!

Where roads are badly maintained, with potholes or speed humps my car turns into a boobie torture chamber!!

Yesterday I postponed a work commitment that required me to drive for a few hours.  Today that simply isn't possible.

I am planning to utilise Hippo to hold the seatbelt in a more comfortable position and to wear sports bra done up as tightly as I can bear AND to add additional support (and I think glamor ;) ) I will wear a compression bra (maybe two) over my clothes whilst I am actually in the car.

Note to self:  must remember to remove compression bra before I get out of the car......





my motto for today




No comments:

Post a Comment