Friday 23 August 2013

30 days post surgery.......

........and I'm struggling with lack of energy and with back pain.  Sleeping on my back for the past month, and not moving much during the night, is causing my back to be sorer and sorer each morning.  My breasts are still too tender to allow me to comfortably lie on my side.

Tomorrow will be one calendar month since I went under the knife.  I am surprised by how tired I am still feeling - especially in the mid to late afternoon.  I was not at all prepared for the length of time it would take me to heal from the surgery.


-----------


Booby update:

My breasts are feeling less and less sore with each passing day :).  Most of the scabs have now fallen off and the skin on my breasts is much less dry and itchy.

In the past two days the suture lines have become much redder and I have had a little weeping from a couple of areas: on my left breast where the vertical incision meets the boob crease incision and on my right breast where the vertical incision meets the areola.  Both sites appear to have suture thread poking out and I am sure there is nothing to concern about just delayed healing. 





30 days post-op






left side 






right side






No comments:

Post a Comment