Wednesday 14 August 2013

Three week tittiversary and a major milestone........




......... moments, even minutes, without pain/discomfort/awareness of 'ouchies'!!


A while ago I was sitting here, getting on with some business admin, when I became conscious of the fact that I was unaware of my breasts.  


No pain, no discomfort, no aching - nothing!


Even when I brought my attention to my chest I could not feel the suture lines - it was as if the cuts were not there at all.  For the fist time in three weeks I was entirely pain free :D


Bliss.........


I moved and the wounds made themselves known to me again but - not to worry - I experienced another episode of the absence of discomfort a few minutes later.  


The relief is heady.......... 


It wasn't until I was without pain that I fully appreciated how much it has been a constant companion; the first thing I noticed when I came round from the anaesthetic and again upon waking every morning since.

















No comments:

Post a Comment