Sunday 11 August 2013

18 days post surgery..........

........and I'm feeling better and better hour on hour.

I am not yet at pre-op energy levels but I'm getting there :)



-------------



Booby update:

  1. My wounds are looking less horrific (phew!).  
  2. I am now getting oozing from lefty (the same spot as on righty) I will see the nurse on Tuesday just for reassurance that all is well.  When I spoke to her on Thursday she said the point where vertical incision meets the areola is a 'weak point' as it is where all of the wounds meet and there is a lot of pressure on that 'junction'.
  3. Showering is very much helping with the aesthetic improvement of the wounds - the dried bits of blood and the remaining adhesive from the dressings is being washed away with each shower.  There is a very stubborn bit of adhesive just above my right areola that is irritating me.
  4. The bruising on my lefty is taking its sweet time to improve.
  5. The skin on my breasts very dry and starting to flake off - tiny bits of dried skin are on the inside of my bra whenever I remove in - I have boobdruff - I am using mosturising shower cream/gel but with little effect.




Day 18 post-op





side view





incisions on righty





incisions on lefty




No comments:

Post a Comment