Saturday 7 September 2013

Review appointment later today.....

I have a 5pm meeting with Mr Russo at my local Hospital Group clinic.

I'm feeling unaccountably anxious about it.  Maybe because my boobies associate him with sadistic torture ;)??  Also, I guess, I am hoping he will be happy with the results and will be willing to discuss the implants and the timing of such.

I am very keen to get a date for phase two of my tittification process into my diary. Booking work into my diary is difficult - but essential -  when I don't know when my second operation is going to take place.

I'm not fully confident that getting the second operation (which I have already paid for) will be all that straightforward. The process of booking the date for the first operation happened before I paid the balance. I hope my lack of confidence is not founded and that this evening I will be able to post and confirm the date of my second procedure :)



No comments:

Post a Comment