Wednesday 4 September 2013

6 weeks post surgery......

........and I'm feeling properly like me again :)

My boobies are still very tender and indeed painful at times (bumps in the road whilst driving and the occasional head-butt from my beloved lab seeking cuddles are especially 'ouchie') and I have slept on my back - and only on my back - for seven weeks and my back hurts every morning as a result; but I've regained my pre-op energy levels and for much of the time I am not aware of my breasts.





6 weeks post-op












































side view






Update on incisions

Scabs remain at the top and bottom of each vertical scar; but they are drying up well and I am confident that they will come away soon to reveal nice new skin underneath.

I am very pleased with how well the scars are knitting together and how faded the vertical scar is already [see pics below].





close-up of vertical scar - Righty





close-up of vertical scar - Lefty 











No comments:

Post a Comment