Sunday 2 February 2014

Praying that implants will drop..........


....I don't like the shape of my breasts at the moment.  Righty is slowly improving with regard to the deformity in the lower curve; it is still a 'w' shape rather than a 'u' but less pronounced than a week ago.

But even if I try to ignore the deformity in righty, I still don't like the shape.  I am also unhappy with the lack of symmetry with regard to both shape and size.






I'm not liking shape or lack of symmetry :(





If the implants were to drop [see diagram below] I think (hope) that would help to improve the appearance and shape of my breasts.










If I hold my arms above my head the shape of my breasts improves; I am hopeful that if the implants 'drop' this is more the shape I will have.

I'm seeing Mr Russo tomorrow I hope he can reassure me.  I am very much regretting the augmentation at this point :(.




My breasts have better shape and symmetry with my arms above my head.


































No comments:

Post a Comment