Wednesday 15 January 2014

Oopsie..... I've done too much today........


......and I now have very achy breasts and upper arms.  

I cleaned and tidied around the house and [v. bad] I lifted stuff I should not have lifted, namely: wash basket full of wet washing and bags of shopping.

I am rubbish at not just getting on with what needs doing - especially as I feel (or felt) so well.

I've given myself a thorough ticking off. 

I'm resting now.  I got home with the shopping mid-afternoon and, knowing I'd overdone it, I took some co-codamol got into my onesie and settled down, in my pillow fort, to watch some trashy television.  

Hubby is home from work now. He's brought in the shopping I left in the car boot (everything that didn't need refrigeration) and, when he's finished his workout, we'll make salad to go with the slow cooked beef kharti that is bubbling away in the oven (total yum-fest) and chill out for the evening.


1 comment:

  1. Most women who have had a breast augmentation are happy with the procedure. There are a few that regret their decision after the procedure is done. Feeling sad or depressed after the procedure is not uncommon. A few things can cause these types of feelings including side effects of medication as well as reactions to anesthesia. Visit my site http://bigbxl.com/

    ReplyDelete